I can't believe it's already the end. Of the semester of course. In just a blink of an eye, we went from January to May. This was my busiest semester. Between a new job, new responsibilities for Mason, new friends, and more volunteer opportunities, I have been a very active junior. I've fallen in love with this career more and more each semester, and by the time I graduate next year, I will have completely something I really enjoy. I can't wait to see what my future hold, and all the opportunities the following year will bring. Overall, I have gained so much knowledge and experience in the past 4 months than I have in two years I was attending NOVA. I have opened my mind to new experiences and come out of my comfort zone. I've changed my mind a thousand times, in regard to my career, and that's what makes everything worth it. We have so much opportunity in this business that the possibilities are endless. I believe with the knowledge from this semester I will be able to start my summer practicum with more confidence than I had while applying back in January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of the Semester
I can't believe it's already the end. Of the semester of course. In just a blink of an eye, we went from January to May. This was m...
-
I think I came up with the best business idea this week. For a project in sports economics, we had to make a presentation for a startup busi...
-
Last weekend my boyfriend and I went to the WM Phoenix Open in Phoenix, AZ. I have to say, I am not much of a golf fan, but the appeal of th...
-
I can't believe it's already the end. Of the semester of course. In just a blink of an eye, we went from January to May. This was m...
I'm so excited for you that you're enjoying what you're doing and going to be doing professionally!
ReplyDelete